Doubled the peaches as I didn't have mango, and used pear nectar.
An easy peach and mango smoothie might be just what you need to turn your morning around. Packed with real fruit, it's as healthy as it is delicious.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 184
- Fat: 0.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 4.1g
- Carbohydrate: 44g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 50mg
- Calcium: 107mg
- 2/3 cup frozen sliced peaches
- 2/3 cup frozen mango pieces (such as Dole)
- 2/3 cup peach nectar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 (6-ounce) container organic peach fat-free yogurt
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender; process 2 minutes or until smooth. Serve immediately.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note