More From Southern Living
- 1 (24-oz.) jar mango slices
- 3 large ripe peaches (about 1 1/4 lb.), peeled and chopped*
- 1 (15-oz.) can cream of coconut
- 1 (6-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups dark rum
- 1. Drain mango slices, reserving 1/2 cup liquid. Process mango slices and peaches in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour peach mixture into a large container.
- 2. Process reserved mango liquid, cream of coconut, and lemonade concentrate in blender until smooth. Add coconut mixture and rum to peach mixture, stirring until combined. Use immediately.
- 3. Process 3 cups peach mixture with 2 cups ice in a blender until smooth. Repeat with remaining peach mixture and ice.
- *1 (20-oz.) bag frozen sliced peaches, thawed, may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This