Very tasty summer beverage!! Also great for the kids!
Peaches add sweet, mellow roundness to traditional lemonade for a refreshing summertime beverage. Stir in white rum or bourbon for the grown-ups.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 3 Hours, 42 Minutes
- Calories: 98
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.5g
- Carbohydrate: 25.9g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.1mg
- Sodium: 0.0mg
- Calcium: 4mg
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups coarsely chopped peaches
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 4 cups ice
- 1 peach, pitted and cut into 8 wedges
- 1. Combine the first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes. Place peach mixture in a blender; let stand for 20 minutes. Remove center piece of blender lid (to allow steam to escape); secure blender lid on blender. Place a clean towel over opening in blender lid. Blend until smooth. Pour into a large bowl. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- 2. Press peach mixture through a sieve over a bowl, reserving liquid; discard solids. Stir in lemon juice. Place 1/2 cup ice in each of 8 glasses. Pour about 2/3 cup lemonade into each glass; garnish each glass with 1 peach wedge.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach Lemonade Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Beverages