Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) Water
- 2 cup(s) Peaches Coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 cup(s) Fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 4 cup(s) Ice
- 1 piece(s) Peach Cut into 8 wedges
- Combine the first 3 ingredients into a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes.
- Place peach mixture in a blender, let stand for 20 minutes. Remove enter piece of blender lid to allow steam to escape; secure blender lid on blender. Place a clean towel over opening in blender lid. Blend until smooth. Pour into a large bowl. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Press peach mixture through a sieve over a bowl, reserving liquid; discard solids. Stir in lemon juice. Place 1/2 c ice in each of 8 glasses. Pour about 2/3 c lemonade into each glass; garnish each glass with 1 peach wedge.
- Adults: Stir in white rum or bourbon.
- Calories: 98. Fat: 0g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KMeggyesy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach Lemonade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages
More Recipes for Main Dishes