Freeze Peach Lemonade in sports bottles (leaving 2 inches from top for expansion) the night before your hike or picnic.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1 (3.2-oz.) container sugar-free lemonade drink mix
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 (33.8-oz) bottle peach nectar
- 1. Remove 1 lemonade tub from container, reserving remaining tubs for another use.
- 2. Combine lemonade mix, water, and peach nectar in a pitcher. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Serve over ice.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Crystal Light Lemonade Soft Drink Mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note