Peach Jello Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 package(s) Peach Jello
- 2 cup(s) Hot Water
- 2 cup(s) Cold Water
- 1 cup(s) Miniature Marshmellows
- 1 can(s) crushed pineapple (16 oz) Drain and save juice
- 2 Bananas (large) Sliced
- Dissolve gelatin in Hot Water, add Cold Water. Stir in remaining ingredients, refridgerate untill firm.
- Beat 1 egg, add 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tbsp. flour. Mix in 1 tbsp. butter, add 1/2 cup pineapple juice. Cook until thickens, add 1 small pkg. cream cheese to hot mixture. COOL COMPLETELY
- Whip 1 pkg. dream whip, fold into sauce. Spread over jello mixture. Top with nuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reetzlinda and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach Jello Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads