Peach Jello Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) Peach Jello
- 2 cup(s) Hot Water
- 2 cup(s) Cold Water
- 1 cup(s) Miniature Marshmellows
- 1 can(s) crushed pineapple (16 oz) Drain and save juice
- 2 Bananas (large) Sliced
- Dissolve gelatin in Hot Water, add Cold Water. Stir in remaining ingredients, refridgerate untill firm.
- Beat 1 egg, add 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tbsp. flour. Mix in 1 tbsp. butter, add 1/2 cup pineapple juice. Cook until thickens, add 1 small pkg. cream cheese to hot mixture. COOL COMPLETELY
- Whip 1 pkg. dream whip, fold into sauce. Spread over jello mixture. Top with nuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reetzlinda and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach Jello Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads