Peach Homemade Ice Cream
- 2 1/2 pound(s) fresh peaches peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 pint(s) half-and-half cream
- 14 ounce(s) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounce(s) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) whole milk
- Puree peaches with the sugar and half-and-half in batches in a blender or food processor.
- In a gallon ice cream freezer container, mix together the peach mixture, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla. Pour in enough whole milk to fill the container to the fill line.
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions to freeze the ice cream
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaRaby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note