Peach Holiday Ham
Yield: Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 1 (8-pound) smoked fully cooked ham
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1 cup peach nectar
- 3 tablespoons coarse-grained mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Remove skin and excess fat from ham. Score fat on ham in a diamond pattern. Place the ham, fat side up, in a heavy-duty aluminum foil-lined roasting pan.
- Stir together peach preserves and next 3 ingredients; pour mixture evenly over ham.
- Bake at 325° for 1 1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted in ham registers 140°, basting every 20 minutes. Shield with foil after 30 minutes to prevent excess browning. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes