- 1 (10-ounce) prebaked thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 medium unpeeled peach, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- calories 384
- fat 12.5 g
- satfat 4.9 g
- monofat 2.1 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 24.3 g
- carbohydrate 42.5 g
- fiber 2.1 g
- cholesterol 46 mg
- iron 2.9 mg
- sodium 643 mg
- calcium 264 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place pizza crust on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil evenly over crust. Top evenly with 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, chicken, Gorgonzola cheese, and peach slices. Top with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella. Bake at 400° for 11 minutes or until crust browns.
Place vinegar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; cook until reduced to 2 tablespoons (about 5 minutes). Drizzle balsamic reduction evenly over pizza. Cut pizza into 8 wedges.