One of the best salmon dishes on myrecipes. It is so quick and easy and hard not to love. This a go- to recipe for me when I am crunched for time, but want to prepare a nice dish for family or friends!
Peach-Glazed Salmon with Raspberries
The addition of Balsamic Grilled Peaches makes this menu exceptional. Simply grill the peach halves alongside the fish to quickly caramelize their natural sugars. The mahogany-hued balsamic glaze pools in the center of the peaches, and a sprinkle of blue cheese provides a sharp flavor contrast.
Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 11 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 391
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 3.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.2g
- Protein: 36.5g
- Carbohydrate: 30.7g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 87mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 229mg
- Calcium: 32mg
- 1/2 cup peach spread (such as Polaner All Fruit)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Combine peach spread and next 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Reserve 2 tablespoons sauce. Add raspberries to pan; cook over medium heat 1 minute, stirring gently.
- 3. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt. Place fish, skin sides up, on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes. Turn fish over; grill 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting with reserved 2 tablespoons sauce. Spoon raspberry sauce evenly over fillets.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note