Peach-glazed Grilled Pork Chops with fresh peach relish
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) peach preserves
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 limes halved
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops 1" thick (4 - 6 oz. ea.)
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup(s) fresh peaches peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) red onions minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 teaspoon(s) serrano chile seeded and minced
- Coat grill with nonstick spray. Preheat to medium-high.
- Heat preserves, mustard, juice of 1/2 lime and pepper flakes for the glaze in a saucepan over low heat just until melted.
- Season both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Combine peaches, onions, cilantro, honeym chile and juce of 1/2 a line for the relish. Season with salt and pepper and let stand at room temperature until ready to serve.
- Grill chops on one side 5 - 6 minutes and brush with some of the glaze. Turn chops over, brush the second side with glaze and continue to cook to 140*, 3 - 4 minutes longe. Remove and let rest 5 minutes.
- To serve, spoop relish over chops.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note