Peach Ginger BBQ Sauce
Makes 3 cups
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 jar(s) peach jelly
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) rice vinegar
- 6 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 6 tablespoon(s) packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh ginger
- 5 clove(s) roasted garlic
- 1 whole(s) lemon (juice from this)
- 2 teaspoon(s) chipotle powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne powder
- salt and pepper
- Place the water, ketchup, rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, ginger, garlic, lemon, chili powder, and cayenne in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until reduced to 3 cups, about 30 minutes. Add a little bit of the peach jelly at a time until you reach the right balance of sweet and spice. Return the the pan and keep warm over low heat. Adjust seasonings to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mrspeterman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach Ginger BBQ Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments