More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon peach liqueur
- 1. Cook first 4 ingredients in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, 30 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- 2. Sprinkle gelatin over 1/3 cup water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves (about 2 minutes).
- 3. Process peach mixture in blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir in gelatin mixture and peach liqueur. Cover and chill 8 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note