I have made this several times and everyone loves it. The second time I cut back on the sugar (1 cup) and butter (3/4 cup) and it was still fantastic! So easy to make! Everyone wants the recipe.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 5 Minutes
- 2 (8-oz.) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 pounds fresh, firm, ripe peaches, peeled and quartered (4 large)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12-oz.) can citrus-flavored soft drink
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll crescent rolls; separate into triangles. Place 1 peach quarter on wide end of each triangle; roll up triangles around peaches, starting at wide end. Place, point sides down, in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- 2. Stir together sugar, butter, and cinnamon, and drizzle over rolls; pour soft drink over rolls.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Note: For citrus-flavored soft drink, we tested with Mountain Dew.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts