Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 29 oz can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 8 oz tube crescent rolls
- 6 ounce(s) carbonated yellow drink (Mtn. Dew, Mello Yellow, Sundrop)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 stick(s) melted butter
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- Melt butter, add sugar and cinnamon. Unroll crescent rolls and place 2-3 peaches in each one. Roll from large end to small.
- Place in greased 8x8 pan (or 9x13 for a double batch). Add any extra peaches to the pan as well.
- Pour butter mixture over top, then pour Sundrop over that.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 min.
- THIS NEEDS TO SIT FOR ABOUT 4 HOURS TO THICKEN. IT WILL BE SOUPY WHEN IT COMES OUT OF THE OVEN.
- I like to serve it warmed up with vanilla ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach Enchiladas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts