Very easy and husband loved 'em......what's not to like?
You can substitute canned or fresh biscuits for the piecrust in Dori Sanders' dumplings.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 40 Minutes
- 1 (14.1-oz.) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 (20-oz.) package frozen sliced peaches, thawed and divided or 4 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll piecrusts on a lightly floured surface, and roll each into a 10-inch circle. Cut 5 (4-inch) circles from each crust. Roll each circle into an approximately 5 1/2-inch circle.
- 2. Coarsely chop 2 cups peach slices. Divide chopped peaches among dough, placing in center of each circle (about 1/4 cup per circle). Pull dough edges over peaches, and gather in center, pinching to seal and form a bundle. Place in a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Arrange remaining peaches around bundles.
- 3. Stir together sugar, next 2 ingredients, and 1/2 cup water until blended. Pour over bundles and peaches.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note