Community Recipe from
- 8 large peaches sliced
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- Spray 9 X 12 pan with Pam
- Slice peaches in 9 x 12 dish. Sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar over peaches.
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and egg (it will be crumbly) sprinkle or dot over peaches.
- Drizzle melted butter (or oleo) over all.
- Bake 375 degrees for 1 hour or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach Cobler Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes