Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1&1/2 cup(s) self-rising flour
- 8 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 cup(s) sugar divided
- 4 cup(s) peaches peeled and cut
- 1&1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- 2. Combine peaches, 1 cup sugar, and water in a saucepan and mix well. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 mins.
- 3. Put the butter in a 3 qt (9x13) pan and place in oven to melt.
- 4. Mix remaining 1 cup sugar, flour, and milk slowly to prevent clumping.
- 5. Pour flour mixture over melted butter. Spoon in fruit and gently pour in syrup.
- 6. bake 30-45 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 1FairCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach Cobbler Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts