Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) sliced peaches undrained 18 oz
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1.5 cup(s) packaged biscuit mix
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 425
- Prepare fruit: in medium saucepan, combine peaches with remaining 1/3 cup sugar, cinnamon, 1T butter, lemon juice. Cook, stirring over low heat until it boils. Keep hot.
- Prepare topping: In medium bowl, combine biscuit mix with T sugar. In small bowl, with rotary beater, combine oil, egg, milk. Make a well in center of biscuit mix. Add milk mix; stir only until dampened.
- Pour hot fruit into 2 quart baking dish. Drop topping into 6 portions onto hot fruit.
- Bake 15-20 min or until topping is firm and golden brown.
- Serve warm with light cream or ice cream if wanted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach Cobbler Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts