Community Recipe from
- Peach Cobbler
- Just like Grandma used to make! Tender biscuits top a bubbly peach filling.
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- cup sugar
- tablespoon cornstarch
- teaspoon ground cinnamon
- peaches, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch slices (6 cups)
- tablespoons water
- teaspoons lemon juice
- cup Original Bisquick® mix
- tablespoons sugar
- cup milk
- tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- Sweetened whipped cream, if desired
- 1.Heat oven to 400°F. In 4-quart saucepan, mix 1/3 cup sugar, the cornstarch and cinnamon. Stir in peaches, water and lemon juice. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; boil and stir 1 minute. Pour into ungreased 8- or 9-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish.
- 2.In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, the milk and melted butter until soft dough forms.
- 3.Drop dough by 6 tablespoonfuls onto hot peach mixture. Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon sugar over dough.
- 4.Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with whipped cream.
- Makes 6 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach Cobbler Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes