Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) peaches sliced
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- Cobbler Topping
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- Place peaches in a greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with sugar and flour which have been mixed together.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over this and dot with butter
- Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder,and salt.
- Cut in shortening; stir in milk just to make soft dough
- Drop by spoonfuls into peach mixture
- Bake at 400 for 30 mins in 8X8 or 45 mins 9X13
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tinavan12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach Cobbler Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes