Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) corn starch
- 2 1/2 cup(s) peaches (with juice) pre-sliced
- 1 cube(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) flour sifted
- 1 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) shortening
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- In large saucepan, mix 1/2 cup sugar and corn starch, gradually stir in peaches and juice. Bring to a boil and stir constantly for one minute.
- Pour the mix into a 2 quart (8x8") glass baking dish and dot with butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Sift together the flour, 1 tbsp sugar, baking powder and salt
- Cut in shortening and milk, cutting with a knife until it looks like meal
- Drop spoon fulls onto the hot peach mix
- Bake at 400 deg for 25-30 minutes or until the topping is golden brown
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TNeubauer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note