Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) of butter.
- 1 cup(s) of flour.
- 2 cup(s) of sugar.
- 1 pinch(s) of salt.
- 1 cup(s) of milk.
- 4 cup(s) of peaches.
- cinamon. how ever much you woud like to put in it.
- 1. Melt butter in baking pan.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together flour, 1 cup of sugar, and salt; add milk. Stir until moist. Pour over butter.
- 3.Combine1 cup of sugar, peaches, and boil over high heat, stir constantly. Pour over batter. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 4. Bake at 375 degrees for 40-45., or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Hannah69 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach Cobbler. Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts