Peach Chutney (Food Network)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic finely chopped
- 2 shallots finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and diced
- 1.5 pound(s) fresh peaches blanched and diced
- 0.5 cup(s) sugar
- 0.25 cup(s) brandy
- 0.5 cup(s) cider vingar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter, add garlic, shallot and jalapeno and sweat for 1 to 2 minutes, add diced peaches. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, add sugar, deglaze with brandy and vinegar and allow to cook on low heat until peaches are soft. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TenorsMom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note