Peach Chutney (Food Network)
A basic chutney recipe that you can interchange different fruits for use with pork or chicken.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic finely chopped
- 2 shallots finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and diced
- 1.5 pound(s) fresh peaches blanched and diced
- 0.5 cup(s) sugar
- 0.25 cup(s) brandy
- 0.5 cup(s) cider vingar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter, add garlic, shallot and jalapeno and sweat for 1 to 2 minutes, add diced peaches. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, add sugar, deglaze with brandy and vinegar and allow to cook on low heat until peaches are soft. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TenorsMom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note