Peach Chutney (Food Network)
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic finely chopped
- 2 shallots finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and diced
- 1.5 pound(s) fresh peaches blanched and diced
- 0.5 cup(s) sugar
- 0.25 cup(s) brandy
- 0.5 cup(s) cider vingar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter, add garlic, shallot and jalapeno and sweat for 1 to 2 minutes, add diced peaches. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, add sugar, deglaze with brandy and vinegar and allow to cook on low heat until peaches are soft. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TenorsMom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes