- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups peeled, diced fresh peaches
- Toppings: sweetened whipped cream, diced fresh peaches
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add buttermilk and egg, whisking until blended. Gently fold in peaches.
Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot, lightly greased griddle. Cook pancakes 4 to 6 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look dry and cooked; turn and cook other side until golden brown. Serve with desired toppings.