Peach & Brown Sugar Sauce
Photo: Oxmoor House
Yield: Serves 8 (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 70
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Sodium: 26mg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 large peaches, pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Melt 2 tablespoons unsalted butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 4 large pitted and sliced peaches to pan; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon to pan; cook 1 minute or until sugar melts, stirring occasionally.
- Fruit sauce tip Many traditional fruit sauces use an excess of sugar. Choosing fruits at their peak ripeness, when they are naturally sweet, will keep calories and sugar to a minimum.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note