More From Southern Living
- 1 (10-oz.) box frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- 1. Puree strawberries in a blender until smooth. Divide strawberry puree evenly among 4 tall glasses.
- 2. Place ice in blender; add peaches and next 3 ingredients. Process until smooth. Pour peach mixture evenly over strawberry puree in glasses.
- "Warm" Ice: Slightly melted ice blends a better drink, Ernie says. He suggests letting the ice sit out at room temperature for about 30 minutes before using. "It should be wet to the touch without sticking to your fingers," he explains.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach-Brandy Chiller Recipe at a Glance