Dessert serving 8-10. From Food Network.com Prep time is listed as 15 min; cook time as 40 minutes which does not match the 25-30 minutes listed elsewhere.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8-12 whole(s) peaches peeled, cubed 1 inch
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch or flour
- 5 tablespoon(s) light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice squeezed
- 2 cup(s) blackberries
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) light brown sugar packed
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 pinch(s) mace or nutmeg
- 6 tablespoon(s) cold unsalted butter cut inpieces
- 3/4 cup(s) milk plus one tbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1. Preheat oven 350*, Gently combine first ingredient, add blackberries, set aside.
- 2. Topping: Mixer or by hand: Combine first 7 ingredients; add butter and mix til crumbly. Knead dough til smooth, roll out to fit top of dish with fruit.
- 3. brush top of dought with remaining tbs mil, sprinkle with the granulated sugar. Place cobbler on sheet pan to catch juices; bake till golden brown 25-30 min. Cool slightly. Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pdansby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note