Everyone loved this - a real delight.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
- 3 cups fresh peach slices (about 3 medium)
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup uncooked regular oats
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place first 2 ingredients in an 11- x 7-inch (or 2-qt.) baking dish. Stir together egg, egg yolk, and next 4 ingredients with a fork until mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle over fruit; drizzle melted butter over topping. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until light brown and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes; serve warm with ice cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note