From: A Pinch of This, A Dash of That/Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) yellow cake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 2 stick(s) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 21 ounce(s) can peach pie filling
- 16 ounce(s) can whole cranberry sauce
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped topping
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Combine dry cake mix, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl.
- 3. Cut in butter with pastry blender until crumbly.
- 4. Stir in nuts and set aside.
- 5. Combine peach pie filling and cranberry sauce in ungreased 13" x 9" pan.
- 6. Mix well.
- 7. Sprinkle crumb mixture over the fruit.
- 8. Bake for 45-50 minutes until golden brown.
- 9. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
PEACH-BERRY COBBLER Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts