- 1 (14-ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 (1-pound, 4-ounce) cans sliced peaches in heavy syrup, drained
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 cups oatmeal cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup cold butter or margarine, cut up
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
How to Make It
Drain thawed raspberries, reserving the juice.
Combine peaches, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 1 tablespoon flour; pour into an 11- x 7-inch baking dish, and top with raspberries.
Combine cookie crumbs and remaining sugar and flour; cut in butter with a pastry blender or fork until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
Whisk together reserved raspberry juice, cornstarch, and powdered sugar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute. Serve with baked crisp.