Peach-and-Cherry Salad With Goat Cheese
- 1 (6.5-oz.) package sweet butter lettuce, thoroughly washed
- 3 peaches, sliced
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled goat cheese
- Tangy Vinaigrette
- Arrange lettuce on individual plates, and top evenly with peaches, cherries, and goat cheese. Drizzle evenly with vinaigrette.
- Rebecca's tip: Top this salad with your favorite toasted nut such as almonds, walnuts, or pecans. To toast nuts quickly, simply spread in a single layer in a shallow pan, and bake at 350° for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Or sauté them in a dry skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes. You will know they are ready when you smell the nutty aroma. Remove from heat quickly to prevent nuts from burning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note