They were good, but didn't knock my socks off.
Peach-and-Blue Cheese Bites
Pair tangy Gorgonzola cheese with a sweet peach spread for an impressive and delicious display of bite-sized tartlets.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 6 Minutes
- 24 Flaky Tartlet Shells
- 2 ounces Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup peach fruit spread
- 3 tablespoons chopped roasted salted almonds
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange Flaky Tartlet Shells on a baking sheet. Cut Gorgonzola cheese into 24 very small pieces. Spoon 1/4 rounded teaspoonful peach fruit spread into each shell; top with cheese. Sprinkle evenly with chopped roasted salted almonds. Bake tartlets at 350° for 5 to 6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Smucker's Simply Fruit Peach Spreadable Fruit.
- Ginger-Brie Bites: Prepare Peach-and-Blue Cheese Bites as directed, substituting ginger preserves for peach fruit spread and 3 oz. Brie, rind removed, for Gorgonzola cheese.
- Pear-Havarti Bites: Prepare Peach-and-Blue Cheese Bites as directed, substituting pear preserves for peach fruit spread and 2 oz. Havarti cheese for Gorgonzola cheese.
- Spicy-Sweet Goat Cheese Bites: Prepare Peach-and-Blue Cheese Bites as directed, substituting red pepper jelly for peach fruit spread and 2 oz. goat cheese for Gorgonzola cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers