- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- Cooking spray
- 4 cups sliced peeled fresh or frozen peaches (about 8 peaches)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon turbinado or granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- calories 210
- fat 8.0 g
- satfat 3.1 g
- protein 1.6 g
- carbohydrate 33.9 g
- fiber 2.4 g
- cholesterol 5 mg
- iron 0.4 mg
- sodium 101 mg
- calcium 11 mg
How to Make It
Unfold piecrust, and place on a lightly floured surface. Roll piecrust into a 12-inch circle. Place on a baking sheet or pizza pan coated with cooking spray.
Combine peaches, apricots, granulated sugar, and cornstarch; toss gently. Spread mixture over piecrust, leaving a 2-inch border. Fold a 2-inch border over fruit, pressing to gently seal where piecrust overlaps (piecrust will partially cover fruit). Coat edges lightly with cooking spray, and sprinkle with turbinado sugar. Sprinkle almonds over peach mixture.
Bake at 425° for 22 minutes or until pastry is lightly browned. Let cool on baking sheet on a wire rack 30 minutes.