- 1 (13.5-ounce) can light coconut milk, divided
- 3 cups unsalted chicken stock
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh or frozen green peas
- Small basil leaves
- calories 116
- fat 3.7 g
- satfat 2.5 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.2 g
- protein 7 g
- carbohydrate 15 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 288 mg
- calcium 43 mg
How to Make It
Place coconut milk in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Reserve 1/4 cup; refrigerate.
Combine remaining coconut milk, stock, and next 5 ingredients (through peas) in a blender; process until smooth.
Ladle soup into shallow, chilled bowls if serving immediately, or transfer to a bowl and cover to chill. Garnish with reserved coconut milk and small basil leaves.