Excellent pea soup recipe!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Pea soup uncooked
- Water for soaking
- 12 cup(s) Broth of your choice
- 1 tablespoon(s) Non-hydrogenated margarine Nuvel
- 1 whole(s) Onion, chopped
- 1 whole(s) Celery cut diagonally
- 1 whole(s) Carrot into small pieces
- Bay leaf
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Ground savory
- 1/4 cup(s) Ham into small cubes
- Put the peas into a bowl and cover with water
- Soak peas 6 to 8 hours or overnight
- Discard the soaking water
- Mix in a salad bowl the first ingredients
- Add the peas and remaining ingredients in a saucepan
- Cover and simmer about 3 hours
- More recipe at http://www.nuvel.ca/en/recipes/
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nuvelmargarine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note