Birds Eye® Pea Guacamole
Unexpected nutrients make their way into this party favorite that is best served with tortilla chips and sprinkled with cilantro.
More From Birds Eye®
- 1 bag (12 oz) Steamfresh® Sweet Peas, cooked according to package directions and cooled slightly
- 4 ounces 1/3-less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Hot pepper sauce
- 1. In the bowl of a food processor, combine cooked peas, cream cheese, sour cream, garlic and lime juice; mix until smooth.
- 2. Spoon into a bowl; stir in onion and tomato. Season to taste with hot pepper sauce and salt.
- 3. Cover and refrigerate dip for 2 hours before serving.
- Serving Suggestion: Sprinkle wih cilantro, if desired, and serve with tortilla chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Birds Eye® Pea Guacamole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes