Pea, Broccoli, Parmasan Pasta Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box Plus, Penne
- 3 cups Broccoli
- 8 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp Prepared Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp Honey
- 6 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup Organic Peas (frozen)
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mint
- 1/2 cup Parsley
- 8 oz Light Feta Cheese
- 1. Cook penne in a pot of boiling salted water according to package directions. Add the broccoli florets for the last three minutes of cooking. Drain.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the vinegar, mustard, honey and olive oil in a small jar with a pinch of salt and pepper. Shake well with lid on.
- 3. Toss the pasta and broccoli with half of the dressing in a large bowl. Stir in the peas and red pepper flakes and leave to cool.
- 4. Once pasta is cool, add the chopped herbs and feta. Toss with the remaining dressing, add salt and pepper to taste, and divide up among lunch boxes.
- Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/pea-broccoli-feta-pasta-salad/#ixzz1UXdpADkX
- Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/pea-broccoli-feta-pasta-salad/#ixzz1UXdkSmpD
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pea, Broccoli, Parmasan Pasta Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes