PD Chicken Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup(s) mayo
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh tarragon minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh rosemary minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 5 cup(s) chicken breasts cooked, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Braeburn apple chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, stir together yogurt and next 6 ingredients until well blended. Add chicken and apple; stir until coated. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chaseandcjsmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
PD Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads