PCC Emerald City Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) uncooked organic wild rice
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 bunch(es) kale
- 1/2 bunch(es) chard
- 1/2 whole(s) diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 whole(s) diced yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 whole(s) thinly sliced fennel bulb
- 1 bunch(es) green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped parsley
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Salt the water (if desired) and add rice. Bring back to a boil, cover, reduce heat to simmer and cook for 60 to 65 minutes. When the water is absorbed, remove from heat and let cool.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by whisking together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. When the rice is cool, toss with dressing.
- Remove tough stems and ribs from greens and chiffonade. Combine with peppers, fennel and green onion. Just before serving, toss veggies with dressed rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jneiley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
PCC Emerald City Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads