PB-rific stuffed strawberries
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Jell-o Sugar Free, fat feree vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) granulated white sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) reduced-fat breamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) Cool Whip free thaw
- 6 large strawberries
- In a medium bowl combine pudding mix, sugar, and 1 tnbsp cold water. Stir vigorously until smooth and slightly thickened. Add preanut butter, cream cheese and cool whip and stir vigorously until smooth and uniform.
- Slice stem ends off the strawberries, about 1/2 inch, revealing an opening in each berry. Use a narrow spoon to remove about 1/2 of the flesh inside each berry, allowing room for filling.
- Spoon pudding mixture into a bottom corner of a plastic bag; snip off the tip of the bag to create a small hole, and pipe misture through the hole into the strawberries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PeanutLaRue and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note