PB-rific stuffed strawberries
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Jell-o Sugar Free, fat feree vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) granulated white sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) reduced-fat breamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) Cool Whip free thaw
- 6 large strawberries
- In a medium bowl combine pudding mix, sugar, and 1 tnbsp cold water. Stir vigorously until smooth and slightly thickened. Add preanut butter, cream cheese and cool whip and stir vigorously until smooth and uniform.
- Slice stem ends off the strawberries, about 1/2 inch, revealing an opening in each berry. Use a narrow spoon to remove about 1/2 of the flesh inside each berry, allowing room for filling.
- Spoon pudding mixture into a bottom corner of a plastic bag; snip off the tip of the bag to create a small hole, and pipe misture through the hole into the strawberries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PeanutLaRue and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes