Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 tablespoon(s) (3/4 stick) unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) seedless strawberry jam
- 2/3 cup(s) salted peanuts chopped
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place nonstick aluminum foil in the bottom and overhanging sides of a 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking dish; set aside.
- 2. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt until well blended.
- 3. Beat butter and sugar on medium-high speed until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add egg and beat until incorporated. Add peanut butter and beat until well blended, about 2 minutes.
- 4. On low speed, add in flour and beat just until blended. Stir in vanilla extract. Spread into prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and spread with jam and sprinkle with peanuts; bake an additional 5 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack, then lift from pan using aluminum foil, cut into 18 bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
PB&J Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts