I thought of this in a dream :)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) Jelly chilled
- 1 can(s) Pilsbury Seamless Dough Sheet Chilled
- 1 tablespoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) White Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Icing Sugar (Optional)
- First, flour counter/board before opening the dough sheet. Set aside all the indgredients close and perpared. Open can, place dough sheet on the counter/board. Use a knife to cut horizontally in half, then cut diagonally in half, the on the side of the first horizontal cut, cut in half. All togther you should have eight small rectangles. Turn stove on to medium pour oil into a deep frying pan. Add peanut butter on the top half on each rectangle [you may have to spread with fingers]. Then, Add Jelly on the bottom half of the rectangles. Fold the top onto the bottom to create a pouch. Use a fork to secure the edges and create a design. Place four pouches carefully into the oil. Each side takes 2-3 mintues[Depending on how hot your medium is :)]. As the pouches cook mix together the sugars and cinnamon in a medium size bowl and set aside. Take pb&j pouch out and place it on a plate with paper towels or place pouches to a rack to drain access oil. Let set for 30 seconds to drain, as the pouches are still warm dunk them into the sugar mixture, coat each side. Plate and dust with icing sugar for taste and decor. Hope You Like, Enjoy :)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CookingIsFun95 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note