Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 stalk(s) celery finely chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion finely chopped
- 2 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 3 tablespoon(s) wostershire suce divided
- 1 cup(s) breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoon(s) creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) greek seasoning
- 2 large egs beaten
- 2/3 cup(s) ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) yellow mustard
- 4 tablespoon(s) dark brown sugar
- Saute celery and onions in butter in a medium skillet until tender.
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, celery and onion mixture, 2 tablespoons worstersgire suace, breadcrumbs, italian seasoning, creole seasoning, garlic powder, greek seasoning, and eggs. Mix thourouly On a foil covered baking sheet, form into 2 inch thick loaf. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Stir together ketchup, mustard,1 remaing talblespoon worstershire sauce, and brown sugar.
- Remove loaf and drain grease, cover with 1/2 of ketchup mixture and return to oven for 15 minutes.
- Use the rest of ketchup mixture on individual servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by racingpawpaw and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note