Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 stalk(s) celery finely chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion finely chopped
- 2 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 3 tablespoon(s) wostershire suce divided
- 1 cup(s) breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoon(s) creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) greek seasoning
- 2 large egs beaten
- 2/3 cup(s) ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) yellow mustard
- 4 tablespoon(s) dark brown sugar
- Saute celery and onions in butter in a medium skillet until tender.
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, celery and onion mixture, 2 tablespoons worstersgire suace, breadcrumbs, italian seasoning, creole seasoning, garlic powder, greek seasoning, and eggs. Mix thourouly On a foil covered baking sheet, form into 2 inch thick loaf. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Stir together ketchup, mustard,1 remaing talblespoon worstershire sauce, and brown sugar.
- Remove loaf and drain grease, cover with 1/2 of ketchup mixture and return to oven for 15 minutes.
- Use the rest of ketchup mixture on individual servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by racingpawpaw and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes