PawPaw's Baked Spaghetti
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 2-15 oz. can(s) tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper sauce
- 1-15 oz. can(s) diced tomato's
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper chopped
- 8 ounce(s) spaghetti
- 2 cup(s) mild cheddar cheese grated
- Suate onion and bell pepper Brown ground beef and drain. Add onions, bell pepper and all other ingredients. Simmer for 1 hour.
- Boil spaghetti with 1 teaspoon salt until done.
- In ungresed 9 X 13 baking dish, spread 1/2 of the spaghetti. Then add 1/2 of the sauce mixture, then 1/2 of the cheese, repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by racingpawpaw and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note