PawPaw's Baked Spaghetti
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 2-15 oz. can(s) tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper sauce
- 1-15 oz. can(s) diced tomato's
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper chopped
- 8 ounce(s) spaghetti
- 2 cup(s) mild cheddar cheese grated
- Suate onion and bell pepper Brown ground beef and drain. Add onions, bell pepper and all other ingredients. Simmer for 1 hour.
- Boil spaghetti with 1 teaspoon salt until done.
- In ungresed 9 X 13 baking dish, spread 1/2 of the spaghetti. Then add 1/2 of the sauce mixture, then 1/2 of the cheese, repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by racingpawpaw and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes