Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) chuck or round roast
- 4 cup(s) boiling water
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) allspice
- 2-3 large potatoes
- 4-5 carrots
- Cut meat in bite size pieces and brown in small abount of oil. Add water and simmer. Add lemon juice, sugar, garlic, onion, paprika, salt, pepper, worchestershire, bay leaf, allspice. Simmer 1-1/2 hours. Before serving add potatoes and carrots. Cook until they are done. Thicken gravy and pour over veggies and meat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwatson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pauline's Stew Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes