- 1 can (29 oz.) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (4 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 can (7 oz.) diced green chilies
- 1 cup prepared coleslaw mix with carrots
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 3/4 cups tomato salsa
- 6 nonfat or reduced-fat flour tortillas (10 in.)
- Reduced-fat sour cream
- Sliced green onions
- calories 345
- caloriesfromfat 25 %
- protein 15 g
- fat 9.4 g
- satfat 4.3 g
- carbohydrate 49 g
- fiber 6.8 g
- sodium 1316 mg
- cholesterol 20 mg
How to Make It
In a bowl, combine beans, olives, chilies, coleslaw mix, cheese, and 1 cup of the salsa.
Wrap tortillas in a cloth towel and microwave on high (100 percent) until hot and pliable, about 1 1/2 minutes. Lay tortillas flat. Spread each with 1/6 of bean mixture in a band near edge. Fold over sides and roll up tightly to enclose.
Place bundles seam side down on a lightly oiled 12- by 15-inch baking sheet. Bake in a 425° oven until crisp and brown, about 15 minutes. Top each chimichanga with additional salsa, sour cream, and green onions.
Nutritional analysis per chimichanga.