Paula's Easiest Salmon Ever
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (0.7-ounce) envelope Italian-style dressing mix
- 6 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Arrange salmon in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Pour dressing mixture over fillets. Bake, covered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 5 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- Pour 2004 David Bruce Central Coast Pinot Noir. A stronger-tasting fish demands a mild red wine, rather than a white. This is fresh and fruity, and has nice acidity.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note