Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 head fresh broccoli, washed and chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/2 lb bacon, fried, drained, and crumbled
- 4 oz. Swiss cheese, grated or cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 teas. dried onion flakes or finely chopped fresh onion
- Mix broccoli, bacon and cheese in a lg. bowl...set aside. Mix dressing ingredients, pour over misture and mix thoroughly to make sure all is coated--served chilled
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dianedavid and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note