Paula Deen's Squash Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) yellow squash, abt 3 large cooked, mashed
- 2 cup(s) ritz crackers crumbs
- 1 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 2 whole(s) eggs lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 pinch(s) sugar
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- Cook onion and squash in microwave. Place the squash in a large bowl. Add the cracker crumbs, milk, cheese, and onion, and stir well. Stir in eggs, salt, pepper, sugar, and butter, and pour into a greased 1-quart casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Paula Deen's Squash Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables